ROS-Industrial support for the ABB IRB 1200 (and variants).
This package contains configuration data, 3D models and launch files for ABB IRB 1200 manipulators. This currently includes the IRB 1200-5/0.9 and the IRB 1200-7/0.7 variants.
Joint limits and max joint velocities are based on the information in the ABB IRB 1200 Datasheet, document ID: ROB0275EN_A, Sept 2016. All urdfs / xacros are based on the default motion and joint velocity limits, unless noted otherwise (ie: no support for high speed joints, extended / limited motion ranges or other options).
Note 1: inertial and dynamics values for the 5/0.9 variant were calculated from the meshes using Meshlab, assuming constant density. As the datasheet only provides the mass of the entire robot, the mass of each link was estimated based on its volume, assuming constant density for the entire robot.
Note 2: maximum joint effort values for the 5/0.9 variant do not correspond to real world limits of the robot. The current values were chosen to accomodate Gazebo simulations of this specific variant but are fictional values.
Before using any of the configuration files and / or meshes included in this package, be sure to check they are correct for the particular robot model and configuration you intend to use them with.
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Levi Armstrong (Southwest Research Institute) <levi.armstrong AT swri DOT org>
- Author: Geoffrey Chiou (Southwest Research Institute)
- License: Apache2
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/ros-industrial/abb_experimental/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/ros-industrial/abb_experimental.git (branch: kinetic-devel)
This package is part of the ROS-Industrial program.
See the abb_experimental page.