Only released in EOL distros:
A generic package for computing both forward and backward kinematics for arms. Developed as an alternative to pr2_arm_kinematics for people not using the PR2.
- Author: David Lu!!
- License: BSD
- Source: svn https://wu-ros-pkg.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wu-ros-pkg/stacks/urdf_tools/trunk
This package is intended to be a generic version of pr2_kinematics. The main purpose is to do solid arm kinematics for ANY robot.
arm_kinematicsForward and backward kinematics for a solid arm
- Get the inverse kinematics
- Get the inverse kinematics solver info
- Get the forward kinematics
- Get the forward kinematics solver info
Parametersurdf_xml (String, default: robot_description)
- Parameter name for where the URDF xml is located.
- Contents of the URDF xml
- URDF Link name specifying the first element of the kinematic chain
- URDF Link name specifying the last element of the kinematic chain
- Maximum number of iterations to use when calculating inverse kinematics
- Epsilon used in inverse kinematics calculations