- Integrating a new type of EtherCAT device with ROS.
First part of tutorial. Provides minimal code needed to get pr2_etherCAT to recognize a new type of device.
- Setting up communication with a new EtherCAT device
Second part of tutorial. Shows how to setup process communication with new device.
- Using Force/Torque sensor with WG035 and pr2_etherCAT
Using Force/Torque sensor with WG035 and pr2_etherCAT
- Understanding the motor model
Understanding motor model checks, and motor trace.
- Using the 3-axis accelerometer on the PR2 gripper
Introduction to the 3-axis accelerometer on the PR2 gripper
- Changing the packet timeout and number of process data retries for pr2_etherCAT
Changing the packet timeout and retries for pr2_etherCAT
- Writing a controller for the gripper accelerometer.
Writing a real-time controller for the gripper accelerometer.
- Using NetFT plugin with pr2_etherCAT
Configuring and using NetFT plugin with pr2_etherCAT
Create a new tutorial: