Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of the Stack, i.e. for the expected usages of the Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials?
Have all Packages in the Stack been API reviewed?
Does the Stack conform to the StackDocumentation guidelines?
- Are there Packages in the Stack that don't belong
Concerns / issues
Stack maintainer should be switched to 'wim'
Two containers have not been documented (Melonee will handle, tickets assigned)
Roadmap is out-of-date, e.g.
- explore programmatic use of APIs
- event-based API (or possibly URBI instead)