geometry/Reviews/2011-07 Eigen Unary_Doc_Review
Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of the Stack, i.e. for the expected usages of the Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials?
Have all Packages in the Stack been API reviewed?
Does the Stack conform to the StackDocumentation guidelines?
- Are there Packages in the Stack that don't belong
Concerns / issues
Wim: should we continue to host eigen page in future?
- Ken: yes, but it will just be a plain page eventually. Eigen is very pervasive so it is nice to have additional docs.
Ethan: 'common issues' looks like a Cookbook.
-> moved to 'cookbook' page.
Ethan: red is a little distracting
Wim: should we remove the stack header?
Wim: needs guide on using FindEigen.cmake
Ken: does it make sense to still link to ros-pkg trac?
(X) Ethan: missing rosdep porting guide (stack/package depend)
- Added Cmake example
- Created cookbook page
Removed StackHeader macro, just a plain old page
- Removed bug tracker link