- Added a getFirmwareVersion tool so that scripts can verify the firmware version on a laser.
- Adjusted the limit to 95 degrees/cluster when intensity mode is turned on on the UTM-30LX.
- Tweaked the times at wich the allow_unsafe_settings message gets displayed.
- Added a limit of 120 degrees when intensity mode is turned on on the UTM-30LX. This is a stop-gap measure until a firmware that does not crash is available.
- Redid the time calibration. It now works with the new firmware, and runs much faster, in about a second.
- Added code to detect the new but buggy Jan 19th firmware version and automatically set the time calibration to a sane value.
- Rearranged the experimental C++ API, exported it, and added the ability to query the version without closing and reopening the device.
- Added a time_offset parameter to manually set a latency to use when computing timestamps.
- Took out a double make hack that was lingering.
sick_lms_wrapper added an experimental log_scans utility to dump scans to disk.
- Tweaked summary messages in diagnostics.