Running gazebo on vmware in windows
Gazebo is a simulating software mostly used for robotics.
1. Download archive containing virtual machine from virtual machine for vmware download link
2. If you haven't installed vmware then download from download link for vmware this open source software is for non-commercial use only.
3. If you have installed vmware go and open the virtual machine downloaded in step1 from vmware.
4. There will be buttons for turtlebot or empty world to start immediately with gazebo. You can use it as normal linux in a vmware. The only thing is it got preinstalled ros-hydro and gazebo.
5. For more tutorials go to matlab tutorials, with gazebo and matlab ROS Toolbox