Proposer: Sachin Chitta
Present at review:
This is a review of the move_arm ROS API listed on the move_arm page. Note that ONLY the ROS api is up for review. move_arm talks to the planning environment, controllers, planners and kinematics through ROS services. It also broadcasts visualization models for display in rviz. The API review will focus on the configuration parameters for move_arm and the set of services and topics that it exposes.
Question / concerns / comments
Enter your thoughts on the API and any questions / concerns you have here. Please sign your name. Anything you want to address in the API review should be marked down here before the start of the meeting.
To be filled out by proposer based on comments gathered during API review period
Package status change mark change manifest)
Action items that need to be taken.
Major issues that need to be resolved
- Put perform_ik as "disable_ik" flag in movearmgoal - DONE
- disable_collision_monitoring in movearmgoal - DONE
- Add an option that allows you to specify discretization for trajectory checking
- Always visualize plans - DONE
- Always visualize goal - DONE
- Convert controller interface to action server - DONE
- Move all constraints into individual services instead of using a separate setConstraints service - DONE
Add GetMotionPlan on wiki page
- Get rid of callback from the visualizer - DONE