cameracamera publishes Nao's camera image by wrapping the Aldebaran Python NaoQI API. Note that there is a Python and a C++ version of this node. The camera node provides a camera info manager and is compatible with the camera_calibration package. Use rqt_reconfigure to select the camera and to change the camera parameters on the fly.
Published Topicsimage_raw (sensor_msgs/Image)
- Image stream (by default bgr8 encoding)
- Camera info providing the camera calibration data if available.
microphonePublish audio buffers from microphones
Published Topics~audio_raw (naoqi_msgs/AudioBuffer)
- Raw audio buffers
Parameters~use_ros_time (boolean, default: True)
- Timestamp audio buffers using ros::Time::now() instead of NAOqi timestamps
- Audio sampling frequency
sonarNode that publishes readings from the robot's sonar sensors in its chest.
Published Topicssonar (sensor_msgs/Range)
- Sonar readings
- ALMemory key for the sensor readings. For Nao robots the keys are Device/SubDeviceList/US/Left/Sensor/Value or Device/SubDeviceList/US/Right/Sensor/Value.
- TF frame for the sensor readings. For Nao robots the frames are LSonar_frame or RSonar_frame.
- Rate for publishing the sonar readings in Hz.