Ocean Server: http://www.ocean-server.com/overview.html
IBPS specific documentation IBPS Protocol
The Smart Battery Standard sbdat110.pdf
ocean_server controls an array of battery controllers. The API below is for informational purposes only; it is not intended for use by anything other than power_monitor, which is where you should look for power data.
The ocean_server node will report the status of the batteries to diagnostics. It will warn on the diagnostics if a battery does not update within a timeout.
- Diagnostic information
- Battery data
- Battery data (DEPRECATED)
~number_of_ports (int, default: if no value specified on command-line, 4)
- Number of ports to monitor
- Debug level
- Which device file is associated with the battery on port <ID>
- Maximum time between battery messages before a battery reports a warning. Set to <0 to disable
- Maximum time between battery messages before a battery reports an error. Set to <0 to disable