Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of your Package, i.e. for the expected usages of your Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials? (you can ignore this if a Stack-level tutorial covers the relevant usage), and are the indexed in the right places?
- If there are hardware dependencies of the Package, are these documented?
- Is it clear to an outside user what the roadmap is for the Package?
- Is it clear to an outside user what the stability is for the Package?
- Are concepts introduced by the Package well illustrated?
- Is the research related to the Package referenced properly? i.e. can users easily get to relevant papers?
- Are any mathematical formulas in the Package not covered by papers properly documented?
Concerns / issues
measure_power.py needs to be documented
check_glx.py needs to be documented
Messages and service documentation is lacking.
Doxygen appears to be for incorrect, higher-level package
I can't find VoidVoid in use anywhere
- this is being deleted
Pulled in XML configuration from doxygen into wiki page
Added ROS API documentation
ROS API looks good
doxygen looks good