robot_state_publisher uses the URDF specified by the parameter robot_description and the joint positions from the topic joint_states to calculate the forward kinematics of the robot and publish the results via tf.
Note: All fixed transforms are future dated by 0.5s.
- joint position information
robot_description (urdf map)
- Publish frequency of state publisher, default: 50Hz.
- If true, ignore the publish_frequency and the timestamp of joint_states and publish a tf for each of the received joint_states. Default is "false".
- Set whether to use the /tf_static latched static transform broadcaster. Default: false.
- Set whether to use the /tf_static latched static transform broadcaster. Default: true.