This page lists changes that were made in the 1.0.x series of simulator_gazebo (Box Turtle).
<<Ticket(ros-pkg,4078)>> switch dInfinity to numeric_limits<float>::max to avoid spams by boost::lexical_cast
- same fix as in latest, comment out unused goAckThread which has a race condition problem somewhere.
- fix contact feedback (contactGeoms can have 64*n where n is the number of geoms in contact with the geom in question).
- gazebo_ros_factory feeds degrees to gazebo, not radians.
- gazebo_ros_bumper - removed 64 contactGeoms limit
- fix contact force feedback. previously, if same geom is attached to more than 1 geom via contact joints, only one set of contacts is preserved.
- added set_pose.py script for interfacign with ros_sim_iface
- gazebo_ros_sim_iface.cpp - warn user about missing model and do nothing
- remove launch script dependency on unreleased pr2_defs
fix errors in setup.bash and setup.tcsh scripts for ogre libraries
- 1.0 Release!
generate tmp mesh in /tmp/gazebo-[userid]-mesh directory per ticket #3610
fixed auto uv texture coordinates wrapping nan errors in OgreVisuals::LoadSTL()