This page lists changes that were made in the 1.1.x series of simulator_gazebo (C Turtle Alpha).
- fix repeats in cmake/SearchForStuff.cmake for ODE
- minor: mreorganize patches, move into directory
- name space new Gazebo Plugins to prevent namespacing ambiguity
- fix comments in manifest.xml
fix for <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4050)>>
fix for <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4247)>>
- remove warning message for world link
- added a simple office world file
- fix broken example urdf's by adding a world link
turn off shadow in default empty.world
- change laser minimum intensity warning to info
- bug fix: disable projector if gazebo is running headless (-r option)
Fix ros shutdown behavior on exit <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4237)>>
- Fix gazebo cmakefile dependency error on libgazebo for benchmarks, server and tools
- revert changes in contact joint properties altered by last release
- textured projector
bug fix: redundant delete of factory_callback_queue_thread_ in gazebo_ros_factory.cpp
- added imu calibration service call, does nothing and returns true. (in support of simulating full robot startup calibration).
- gazebo continues even if loading controller plugins fails
- get ready to switch xml tags
Physics ODE: deprecate quickStep, quickStepIters, quickStepW
fix race condition by starting ros node after simulation has initialized in gazeboros.cpp
- bug fix: urdf string manipulation error for spawning urdf robots.
- added camera synchronizer node, allowing turning on/off texture projector.
- push patches into gazebo trunk, updating to revision 8812.
- fix multi-robot use case due to camera name not namespaced by model name.
- added an elevator world
- removing unused dummy ifaces from controllers
- bug fix, typo when initializing pose when spawning objects
- bug fix, remove segfault if xml declaration is missing
- removing gazebo_ros_time plugin now that gazebo binary wraps ros and publishes clock,
- turn down ambient light (it was drowning contrast for stereo)
- clean up old launch scripts
ignore .gazeborc if paths are set already. This fixes problem with ms_singleton in <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4090)>>
- update to gazebo svn 8729 with fix for ode double precision
- update status_message responses for ros service call
- iface no longer mandatory for controller plugins
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4127)>> gazebo_ros_block_laser bug fix
- minor: gazebo ros node service response status_message updates
- minor: simpar paper Makefile
- gazebo trunk patch for double precision ode
- fix race condition on spawning objects by locking when checking to see if entity is spawned successfully
- add experimental test patch for ode's quick step threading
- added a shopping cart
- factory race condition fix, added locks when checking for entity
fix gazebo_ros_block_laser segfault <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4127)>>
- fix race conditions at spawning due to Body enableSignal
- patch for boost flags for benchmarks
- adding ode/gazebo damping hooks, but still not enabled
- physics hooks for Get/Set physics properties
- filled in setJointProperties
- minor model updates to table friction and coffee_cup cg location
- kill boost::lexical_cast spam
- clean clear force and wrench application
gazebo_ros_p3d warns and returns if body specified do not exist 3423.
- major gui rework
- fixed semaphore bug #3982
- new gazebomodel commandline interface
- cleaned up deletion of complex objects in gazebo #3976
resuming from paused start -u fixed
<<Ticket(ros-pkg,4078)>> switch dInfinity to numeric_limits<double>::max to avoid spams by boost::lexical_cast
- fix typo in setting velocity
- fixed sim un-pause from "-u" start #3911
- pass through joint damping to Gazebo XML
- removing planar world joint in examples
gazebo_worlds fixed Collada WG world
gazebo fix race condition of Client::ConnectWait(), reenable old patch to check for SimulationIface::SimulationData::realTime updates
- Major Gazebo rework.
- assimp based mesh loader (with Collada support).
- Supports ODE and bullet physics engines.
- Supports GPU shaders: per-vertex lighting, per-pixel lighting, normal and tangent maps.