- Re-release to fix bad dependency issue
- fix bug where gazebo crashes with x disabled
- test system nanosleep() minimum tick time step size before calling.
Added dependency on common_rosdeps
- added kinect plugin that simulates the openni_manager
- fix dynamic gravity settings
moved physics dynamic reconfigure node into gazeboros.cpp
- fix rms error throttling
- reduce fixed joints incorrectly gated on robot_model verion == 1.3.2
- added a physics dynamics reconfigure node
- display rms error in the gui
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4872)>> bumper plugin publishes regardless whether there is contact or not.
- bug fix projector shutdown.
gazebo_ros_camera plugin returns camera depth as well as images/info.
added z-buffer range sensor under Sensor::MonoCamera
switched checkout to http://kforge.ros.org/gazebo kforge gazebo project
- urdf2gazebo library skips zero inertia links.
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4819)>> service call to reset the gazebo world added
- publish gazebo xml as a parameter.
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4831)>> bug fix
- fix for ROS_VERSION_MINIMUM 1.3.0 where D needs to be resized.
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 5026)>> added some wge100 dynamic_reconfigure functionalities (thanks Kevin).
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4851)>> bug fix
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4849)>> Warn if distortion is non-zero
- Added fixed joint reduction.
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4896)>> joint reduction bug fix.
- Projector moved to under body parent.
- gazebo can now load world from parameter
- gazebo publishes paused status on /gazebo/paused
- shared memory interface disabled by default with option to re-enable
read <maxVel> and <minDepth> for contact tuning for gazebo::Body.
added total_wrench field in ContactState message.
- check support for multiple visuals/collisions in robot_model accordingly. fixed joint reduction is disabled if multiple visuals/collisions not supported.
fdir1 passthrough, if specified, friction direction fixed to local body frame. Fix mu1 and mu2 specifications.
- bug fix: forces are not applied if simulation is paused.
- added screw constraints support for high mechanical reduction joints (e.g. gripper/torso). now we can run simulation at 3~5ms time step size.
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4918)>> <material> tag bug.
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4922)>> focal_length inconsistency bug.
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4918)>> give user info on bayer simulation <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4866)>>
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 49864)>> check if mesh exists.
- bug fix: orientation transform error on spawn.
- patch to accept ODE preconditioning if exists.
<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4315)>> bug fix
creating of gazebo_msgs, moved msg and srv into the new package. Leave a copy behind for tic-toc.