- Added a launch file for soundplay_node.py
- Polished documentation.
- If nobody is listening on robotsound, the error message is more explicit about the fact that the sound_play.py node needs to be run.
- Corrected copyright dates.
Renamed SoundHandle to SoundClient in the sound_play client libraries. SoundHandle is now deprecated.
Added a Sound class to the sound_play client libraries that can be used to facilitate working with sounds.
- All methods are now in camelCase. Old non-camelCase names are now deprecated.
Added diagnostics to sound_play, and the ability to detect if a USB sound card is disconnected (only if no sound is played for a few seconds).
- Documented C++ and Python API.