- Add nodelet support.
Add resource_retriever support.
- Minor fix.
Fixing Fuerte release due to changes in OpenCV package.
Technical release for Fuerte and rosdep 2 compatibility. No changes to the interface, features or API.
- Release for Fuerte
- Update rosdep keys to ensure rosdep 2 compatibility.
Release available on: Electric, Diamondback (and Unstable).
- Make camera parameter conversion more robust (thanks to Bence Magyar for its feedback).
- Fix tutorial launch file (reported by Fabien Spindler).
- Fix moving edge display.
- Fix minor compilation problems on Fuerte / Unstable.
visp_tracker has been greatly improved:
stream to tf and stream directly TransformStamped messages.
- model VRML file is passed through the ROS parameter server to avoid relying on the filesystem.
- An additional tutorial has been added to explain how to track multiple objects simultaneously.
- Improved error mesages.
Fix tutorial.launch which was not working when using the Debian package.
- Make viewer error messages more verbose to ease its use.
- Update to ViSP 2.6.1.
- First release. Adding visp and visp_tracker packages.