Fixed bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5233)>> crash loading large occupancy grid map.
- Improved default behavior of TF display by changing default update interval from 0 to 0.05.
- Changed assimp (asset import library) dependency from the (old) ROS package to the new rosdep.
Fixed bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4467)>> rviz didn't unsubscribe images when display was un-checked.
Fixed bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5182)>> crash on the way out of an exception.
Fixed crash bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5203)>> in python library, reApply() in menu_handler.py.
Fixed bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5193)>>, markers now erase correctly.
Fixed crash bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5179)>> triggered by clicking on "Target Frame" property.
- Mac OSX support much improved courtesy of William Woodall
- Fixed crash when clicking on a MOVE_AXIS interactive marker control while the axis points directly at the observer (as in orthographic view).
Fixed <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5098)>> 3D click point computation in orthographic view mode.
Interactive Marker controls now capture the 3D point in space where they are grabbed and thus follow the mouse motion more precisely. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5058)>>The difference is especially noticeable on taller controls which extend out of their plane of action significantly. The motion of linear MOVE_AXIS controls has been cleaned up as well, hopefully better following users intentions in cases where the line of action points significantly toward the viewer.
Fixed <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5165)>>, Pose displays now make arrows point in correct direction.
- Fixed bug: blue and green color components of triangle list markers were swapped.
- Added Python support.
Fixed <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5120)>>, odometry arrows were pointing in wrong direction.
Fixed plot view PNG export <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5101)>>
MarkerArray is now a proper display type, the topic browser lists topics of that type, and they don't need to be named *_array. The old behavior still exists in the Marker display for backwards compatibility. (bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4672)>>)
Fixed a long-standing invisible bug: yaw-uncertainty in initialpose message was being written to position 6*3+3 in the covariance matrix, which according to the PoseWithCovariance.msg comments is rotation-about-X-uncertainty. Changed to 6*5+5 which is supposed to be rotation-about-Z-uncertainty (yaw uncertainty). This has been working because amcl has a matching bug. Amcl has been changed to match.
- Fixed display orientation of Pose Array arrows which got broken by the coordinate frame change a few months ago.
Fixed bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5095)>>, selection and interaction coordinates were wrong in ortho view mode.