Fixed bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5168)>>, cg-toolkit check failed on x86_64
- Improved OSX support courtesy of William Woodall
- Build file now uses "rosversion" to compile in the version information when "svnversion" can't find svn data.
- OSX support improvements for wx_ogre_render_window.cpp and rosdep.yaml
Upgraded from Ogre 1.7.1 to Ogre 1.7.3 to help with OSX compatibility. This breaks binary compatibility for rviz plugins. If you have rviz plugins compiled against earlier versions of visualization_common, they will need to be recompiled. If you only use the debian packages, this should be taken care of for you.
Changes since 1.4 release:
Check if Cg module built correctly to resolve issues with segfault in debian packages <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5059)>>
- Added patch for Ogre so it allows multiple scene managers.
- added shader programs for computing depth on the video card.
made MovableText::getMaterial public
- added ability to highlight point clouds.
Added dependency on common_rosdeps